The History of Hurst Manor
Hurst manor
The History
Situated in the delightful and affluent Somerset village of Martock, Hurst Manor is a Grade II listed Georgian property built in 1828 faced in fine local ham stone with Welsh slate hipped roofs. The building has supported a number of generations offering a safe haven to both the young and the old. Since opening as a boys school in 1930, Hurst Manor has more recently been operating as a care home for the last 20 years before being taken over by the Carlauren Group to be converted into a luxury building for older adults to reside in and enjoy its well maintained historic features and gardens whilst experiencing the highest standards of care and support 24 / 7.
call us for more information or to book a tour

General Enquiries on 01935 350 070

or New Enquiries on 01935 317 811